Katharine Chaney-Jones CLTC, LUTCF
Financial Services Executive, Registered Representative, Special Care Planner
As a Financial Services Representative, Katharine has spent her career establishing and developing long-lasting relationships with her clients to help them define and achieve their financial goals.
Katharine's goal is to help individuals and businesses create and maintain wealth, through financial strategies and in accordance with their financial objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon. Through in depth analysis she and her team determine the appropriate strategies to grow, manage, preserve and transition a client's estate.
Katharine's primary areas of focus are:
- Retirement Funding Solutions - (Defined Benefit Plans, IRA's, SEPs, Keoghs, 401(k), and 403(b)
- Special Care Planning
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investment and Asset Allocation Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies
- Tax Saving Strategies
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary Financial Literacy programs
Katharine has also dedicated her time establishing relationships with other financial professionals in order to provide specialized services in all areas that her clients may want or need. These relationships help to facilitate a team-based approach in which she can help provide her clients with support for all aspects of their financial lives. Katharine gives back to her community by hosting educational retirement seminars and literacy programs.
- Educational and financial literacy programs
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) Designation
- Graduate: University of WI-Madison
- LUTCF: Life Underwriter's Training Council Fellow
- Member: Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT): Lifetime member
- Member: National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Registered representative and licensed to sell life and health.
- Domiciled in CT
Katharine is licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.